Please read this Community Policy carefully and assess your activity and adherence accordingly when using High Live.
Our goal in creating these Guidelines is to encourage the broadest range of self-expression, while balancing the need for High Live community members to use our services safely and enjoyably. We have developed a set of community guidelines (“Guidelines”). We have a zero-tolerance policy, and we have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any Content and/or suspend or terminate any offending user account if we find that any of the following violations of our Guidelines has occurred. Any violation may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account. “Content” includes anything that can be seen, heard and/or referenced in any broadcast or broadcast title, any text or images posted to any Comments section, and any information posted or contained in any profile in connection with High Live.
Here are the important guidelines when using High Live.
The High Live community upholds a policy of mutual love and respect for ourselves, and our fellow community members. Thus, Content that promotes or encourages physical violence towards yourself or others, or sensational or shocking acts that tend to cause harm or discomfort, including child/animal abuse, self-mutilation, bodily harm, and/or eating disorders of any kind, is strictly prohibited. You are ultimately responsible for your own physical and psychological health and well-being, but as a community, we must be respectful of others who may be disturbed or offended by your Content or message. If you see anything relating to suicide or self-harm on High Live, report it immediately so a moderator can handle it appropriately.
Sexually explicit Content, indecency and/or obscenity is strictly forbidden on High Live. We expressly forbid our broadcasters from engaging in, or broadcasting any of the following sex-related Content that promotes sexual activity, exploitation and/or assault, including but not limited to:
- Exposure of any genitalia, whatsoever, at any time;
- Sexually suggestive or provocative activity, which includes any sexual gestures, posture, dances, and/or general sexual behavior; and
- Sexually charged language, both on camera and/or in the comments section or in the broadcast title; and
- Offers of sexual services including prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and/or filmed sexual activity.
In other words, use good judgment when contributing Content to the community. Where appropriate, we reserve the right to refer the aforementioned abusive content to local and/or federal law enforcement.
We encourage all of our users to have a voice and showcase their creativity freely, but only in a manner that is respectful towards our community and fellow users. We do not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind, and purposefully targeted Content meant to hurt, degrade, target or shame another individual or group of individuals will be immediately flagged for removal and the offending user may be subject to suspension or ban from High Live, at our discretion. This type of abusive Content includes but is not limited to:
- Profanity and/or vulgarity of any kind;
- Discriminatory or humiliating remarks based on: race or ethnic origin, religion or faith, disability, gender, age, nationality, appearance or physical attributes, or sexual orientation/gender identity;
- Displaying altered images of an individual meant to degrade that individual, or sharing photos or videos of physical bullying of a person for the purpose of shaming the victim;
- Sharing/displaying personal info of an individual for the purpose of blackmail or harassment;
Content in connection with the use, mention or display of illicit drugs and/or drug paraphernalia is strictly prohibited. Content highlighting tobacco and/or alcohol consumption by users is also strongly discouraged on High Live, particularly if used by or in the presence of a minor during a broadcast. Likewise, we also prohibit the facilitation or organization of criminal activity, which has the potential to directly or indirectly cause physical or financial harm to people, animals, property, or businesses; this includes users using High Live to celebrate any crimes that they have committed. Again, use good judgment, as we reserve the right to work with local and/or federal law enforcement when we believe there is a legitimate risk of physical harm or direct threat to public safety.
High Live respects the privacy of others, and we work hard to ensure that the information you share with us is secure. Please do the same and refrain from the use of Content which invades another person’s privacy or which divulges their private or confidential information. Examples of private information may include:
- Personal addresses or locations that are considered or treated private, and/or non-public personal phone numbers and email addresses;
- National identity numbers or credit card information;
- Intimate videos or photos taken or distributed without the subject’s consent;
- Videos or images that are considered private under applicable laws
- Determinations of unauthorized private Content will be determined on a case-by-case basis by High Live at our sole discretion, taking into account the context and nature of the information posted, local privacy laws, and other Content specific facts, and may result in the immediate removal of such Content, and suspension or termination of the offending user’s account.
Content in connection with the promotion of terrorism is strictly prohibited, including and not limited to, weapon-making.
By starting broadcast, you authorize High Live to display and archive your broadcast content in other platforms for marketing purposes.
High Live team reserve the right to ban any account or that they deem necessary for the benefit of the community. Posting of objectionable and/or abusive Content will result in removal of offending Content, immediate termination of your account, or notification of law enforcers. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use High Live again. Please take these Guidelines seriously and honor them in the spirit in which they are intended. We will do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately strive to do what we think is best in each situation.